- Hasbro’s classic Clue murder-mystery game is getting a modern-day makeover
- While the usual suspects remain the same, new rooms and new deadly weapons provide twists to the classic game.
- Navigate through the lavish rooms of the mansion and discover clues that will help you uncover the secrets
- By rolling the die and moving through the mansion, players start rumors and discover clues, which will help them guess the solution to the puzzle
- The winner is the first player who figures out who killed the host, the weapon used and in which room
- An extravagant celebrity-style mansion becomes the scene for the night in question when the rich owner of the property is tragically killed
- But, they must make sure the accusation is well thought out – guess wrong and lose the game
- To solve the “who”, “where” and “with what” of the mystery each player is the holder of several clues that may help determine the winning solution
Discover the secrets of this updated game that’s packed with more suspense than ever before. Reveal, withhold and discover with the “new Clue” that is all about today. It’s the same classic strategy — and all the usual suspects — but with new settings, new weapons and new rooms. There is also a new deck of cards that will either help you with the game play or knock you out. For three to six players.
List Price: $ 19.99
- Matching card game
- Contents: 48 cards and rules of play (English, French and Spanish)
- Players: 2 to 5
- Age: 6 and up