- Classic parlor game has captivated players, young and old, since 1956
- Unique combination of luck and strategy makes every game an exciting challenge
- Rack up bonus points by scoring an extra Yahtzee
- It’s classic shake-and-score action that keeps the fun rolling!
- Great Family Game Night dice game !
It’s America’s all-time number one dice game! Since 1956 players have been rolling classic dice combinations like Full House, Large Straight and Five of a Kind – that’s Yahtzee! The unique combination of luck and strategy makes every game an exciting challenge. Can you rack up bonus points by scoring an extra Yahtzee’ It’s classic shake-and-score action that keeps the fun rolling! For 1 or more players. Contents include: 5 dice, plastic dice cup, scorecards, 10 plastic bonus chips, and rules. Color of parts may vary.Anyone who’s ever done it knows the indescribable feeling–getting Yahtzee in one roll! Of course, this five-of-a-kind phenomenon only happens once in a blue moon. The rest of the time, players must be content with a three-roll full house, large or small straight, or any other combination of five dice. In this seductive game of luck and strategy, players have three tries each turn to roll dice in hopes of obtaining the elusive Yahtzee–or racking up points in one of the 12 other scoring categories. For a real challenge, go for a bonus Yahtzee–two or more in one game! This parlor classic has captivated and vexed players, young and old, since 1956. Game includes five dice, dice cup, 10 bonus chips, score pad, and instructions (English and Spanish). For one or more players. –Emilie Coulter
List Price: $ 9.99
- Matching card game
- Contents: 48 cards and rules of play (English, French and Spanish)
- Players: 2 to 5
- Age: 6 and up