- Early childhood board game
- Race to be the initial to have 10 cherries in your basket
- Introduces children to counting
- Perusing not essential
- Children attempt to be very first to choose their trees clean, filling their buckets with cherries. Just view out for the canine, the bird, and the spilled bucket!
For over thirty many years, Hello there Ho! Cherry-O has delighted children and mothers and fathers with its easy-nevertheless-exciting introduction to counting. Children attempt to be very first to decide on their trees clean, filling their buckets with cherries. Just view out for the puppy, the bird, and the spilled bucket! Shades and elements might vary. No studying required. Consists of gameboard, 4 cherry buckets and forty plastic cherries.
For two to 4 gamers.
Round and round she goes. Hi Ho! Cherry-O is the counting game in which players race to be the initial to have 10 cherries in their basket. A spin of the arrow decides your fate. It will instruct you to pick one particular, two, 3, or 4 cherries from your tree and place ‘em in your basket. That is, of course, if you really don’t land on the bird or the canine, requiring you to get two cherries from your basket and return them to the tree. And try out not to land on the spilled bucket or–you guessed it–spill the contents of your basket or you start more than. –Alison Golder
Checklist Value: $ 14.99
- Matching card game
- Contents: 48 cards and rules of play (English, French and Spanish)
- Players: 2 to 5
- Age: 6 and up